Regional Sales Manager - West Coast Territory - Job Description
Seeking a top-notch sales professional ready to build relationships and act as a technical resource throughout our west coast market.
Are you a sales professional, mold designer or program manager that interfaces with customers in the plastics, tooling, and molding industry? Then why aren't you selling for an innovative industry leader?
We aren't kidding when we say our products' reputation precedes them, ask around. From tooling components that have been staples for years, to industry driving innovations, our products are known for their quality, forward thinking, and precision.
As an organization, even through significant growth, we have been diligent about maintaining a customer-centric mindset - listening, customizing solutions, and showing value. We are active in our industry, investing in Progressive having a strong presence at tradeshows and events. And, we are committed to growth and innovation. We know our industry is constantly evolving, and we want to be on the leading edge of those initiatives.
We are seeking a high performing sales professional to be a Progressive product expert, consultative resource, and ultimate growth manager across our west coast market. Each day is different, and we want you to bring your sales style and methodology to a proven process, however below is a brief idea of what you can expect:
- Visiting customers, discussing products, and guiding toolmakers and plastics processors on customized product presentations.
- Helping customers solve problems and inefficacies with Progressive product solutions.
- Educating customers on new products and methods in tool design and process management.
- Identifying new customers, building relationships, and moving them through the sales funnel.
What approach have our most successful sales representative taken?
Our top sales team members spend the majority of their time in front of customers, having conversations, and learning about common challenges they have on the shop floor. They listen, serve as a resource, and then come back with practical solutions - and not only do they close sales they establish long-term customers that come back again and again.
Are you ready to join the Progressive Components team?
- Responsible for new sales opportunities to increase Progressive Components market and customer base thru direct prospecting and/or following up on leads received.
- Master the company products and identifies development of proposals to address sales needs. Initiates follow up actions by documenting sales leads.
- Participates in trade shows and industry events to build client target list, identifies key markets and establishes networks and contacts.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years technical sales experience in injection molding field
- Previous experience preferred in injection molding industry
- Experience with strategic sales and account management
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer communication skills required
- MS Office skills are a must
If you are hired, this position we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or alternatively, your submission of a written request for a medical or religious exemption.