Marketing Manager Jobs - Elgin, Illinois (IL)
|Share This Job With a Friend
Marketing Manager - Job Description
Rieke Office Interiors (ROI) is a custom design firm and furniture manufacturer in Elgin, Illinois. We design and build innovative products that assist companies (large or small) with their space and work specifications, while supporting their culture, staffing, and branding.
Our culture makes us who we are. Thanks to our entire team, we come together to solve the question, "How can we build your dream space?". We love the motto "work hard play hard" because we value the importance of work-life balance.
Marketing is about understanding people - and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Create, drive, and monitor innovative marketing strategic approaches in support of the goals and objectives of ROI and its affiliates.
- Create and edit high-quality materials including press releases, brochures, newsletters, case studies, advertising copy, web copy, and sales communications tools.
- Utilize highly efficient project management skills to deliver both large and small marketing projects on time, within budget, and to the expectation of the customers.
- Provide leadership and direction to marketing team members.
- Website administration including:
- Coordination with partners and internal stakeholders around the creation and updating of website dynamic content via WordPress.
- Homepage updates.
- New product/program launches.
- Product page updates.
- Blog writing and posting.
- Analyze SEO and update metadata to improve organic traffic results.
- Administer and maintain analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Create and execute on social media strategy:
- Build social media strategy (channels, target audience, etc.)
- Manage and post for 3 brands across multiple platforms
- Partner with strategic social media influencers, communities, and partners to drive awareness, engagement, and growth
- Create and curate content for multiple B2B & B2C brands
- Track metrics across all social media channels
- Understand the latest social media marketing trends across channels & target audiences
- Organize and maintain a detailed campaign and social media calendar with detailed plans and tactics.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience successfully administering B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with CRM, SEO management & SEO tools
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, audience uploads to ad managers, etc.
- Highly organized with proven strength in project management
- Proven ability to juggle a myriad of responsibilities and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to work independently