Sales Engineer ElectricDrive & PMO - Job Description
TOX Pressotechnik is the global leader in press drive systems, sheet metal joining, and assembly machinery. Our team members offer innovative solutions to the automotive, appliance, medical, aerospace, and electronic industries. We exceed our customer's expectations through comprehensive engineering and manufacturing expertise, a wide range of high-quality products, and dedicated service.
Career Opportunity: Sales Engineer ElectricDrive & PMO
We are a medium-sized, international company that is driven by engineering. We integrate our standard products into custom systems for various assembly functions to accommodate our customers in automotive, appliance, aerospace, medical, and various other industries. This position is a combined technical and sales. Responsibilities include promoting TOX® components for the ElectricDrive to existing customers, new customers in existing market segments, and development of new market segments/industries. The candidate will need good interpersonal skills for communicating with customers and providing feedback to product management. During customer visits, customers will draw on your knowledge of engineering principles to assist them with their particular applications. This, combined with product knowledge, will offer a solution to the customer. Technical communication on various levels is a must.
- Must have 3-4 years of Electrical or Mechatronic engineering experience
- Must have 3-4 years of Sales experience in electromechanical drives and process monitoring
- Experience in automation and control technology
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an ability to multi-task
- Engineering degree preferred
Work in a clean & modern office building. Our location is in a nice Chicago suburb just 30 miles north of Downtown.
We offer competitive pay & great benefits including profit sharing, medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, and paid holidays.
- Generous 401k plan
- Voluntary Medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and personal leave
- Profit sharing
- Tuition / training reimbursement
Job location will be in Warrenville, IL