Sales Engineer - Job Description
Wiegel Tool Works is a premier metal stamping manufacturer located in Wood Dale Illinois. Established in 1941 our company occupies a 93,000 square foot modern air-conditioned building recently expanded in 2011. WTW specializes in complete turnkey packages including engineering, prototypes, tool construction, and wire/EDM.
This position will play a key role in driving new business and growth opportunities to our organization. A background in metal stamping with progressive die knowledge is a must. Engineering or tool room experience is highly desirable. This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to become a part of our dedicated team.
- Represents company as the expert in company capabilities; develop and deliver sales marketing proposals and presentations to customers on technical products and services.
- Maintains and enhances existing customer base by making regular sales calls; increases exposure to new business opportunities by following up on leads and referrals.
- Develops and increases sales revenues to meet assigned targets.
- Gathers and reports market information from customer/rep base; develops and maintains long and short range plans.
- Works with customers to evaluate and identify improvement opportunities and provide immediate feedback.
- Partners with Project Director and staff to prepare timely and accurate quotes.
MINIMUM SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Bachelor's degree in related area preferred.
2. Three years of relevant experience within a metal stamping environment.
3. Valid Driver's License required for travel.
4. Complete knowledge of all company products and services and their applications.
5. Knowledge of all sales processes and documentation.
6. Capable of making new contacts at seminars, trade shows, etc and generating new business.
7. Skilled at verbal and technical presentations in front of individuals or groups.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Sedentary Position – ability to work at a desk 80% of the workday
2. Ability to travel by various public and private transport methods.
3. Use of hands 100% of the time
4. 20/20 vision with or without correction
5. Works in both office and shop environment
As part of our hiring process, we conduct drug and alcohol testing. As part of our onboarding process, we utilize the E-Verify system.
Benefits – Paid vacation and holidays; tuition reimbursement, retirement savings options, direct deposit, group health, prescription and life insurance; supplemental insurance options are available.
TO APPLY: Go to WWW.WTWJOBS.COM